As the weather starts to turn here in the San Francisco, CA area, it’s essential to take steps to make sure your car is ready for any storms that may come its way. Here are some tips from us at Biddle-Shaw Insurance Services Inc. to help you prepare your car for a storm:
1. Check your tires: Make sure your tires have adequate tread and air pressure. This will help you maintain control of the vehicle in wet or icy conditions.
2. Change your windshield wipers: Having good visibility during a storm is essential, so replace your windshield wipers at least once a year.
3. Inspect the exterior: Check for any rust spots or cracks in the body of the vehicle. Make sure to repair these before they become more significant problems down the road.
4. Fill up your fluids: Ensure all your car’s fluids are topped off, including oil and antifreeze, wiper fluid, and brake fluid.
5. Stock up on supplies: In case you get stuck during a storm, it’s essential to have an emergency kit with items like blankets, snacks, a flashlight, and jumper cables in the trunk of your car.
By taking these steps now, you can feel confident knowing that your car is prepared for whatever weather comes its way this season! For more tips or to explore an auto insurance policy, give us at Biddle-Shaw Insurance Services Inc. today. We are proud to serve the San Francisco, CA area and would be happy to help you find a policy that meets your needs and budget. So don’t delay! Give us a call today!